Copr is an easy-to-use automatic build system providing a package repository as its output.
Start with making your own repository in these three steps:
- choose a system and architecture you want to build for
- provide Copr with src.rpm packages
- let Copr do all the work and wait for your new repo
NOTE: Copr is not yet officially supported by Fedora Infrastructure.
- Epel for CentOS 6 : i386, x86_64
- Epel for CentOS 7 : x86_64
- Epel for CentOS 6 : x86_64
News - Read All
Recent Builds - View All
Finished: 30 seconds ago
Finished: 32 seconds ago
Finished: a minute ago
Finished: 5 minutes ago