LLVM release 5.0.0, built from the respective SVN
This repository provides packages for an LLVM release built from sources, comprising of some of its major parts.
The included parts are: LLVM + clang + tools-extra + lldb + compiler-rt.
- For CentOS 7.x, CentOS 6.x, and Fedora.
- To reduce impact on the installed systems to the minimum, the files are installed separately under
/opt/llvm-5.0.0. See instructions on usage.
- Package names contain their versions, so they can be easily installed in conjunction with an older/newer distribution version.
- Clang includes
Subscribe to the Github repo to watch for further changes.
Version is contained in packages' names.
dnf install llvm-5.0.0 clang-5.0.0 lldb-5.0.0 compiler-rt-5.0.0
llvm-5.0.0-devel(NOTE: if you depend on
llvm-config, install this package!).
IMPORTANT usage notes:
Depending on your usage and other installed packages, you may need to set some environment variables:
- You may need to set
/opt/llvm-5.0.0/bin, depending on your usage patterns. Direct execution of
/opt/llvm-5.0.0/bin/clangshould work anyway.
llvm-configscript is contained in the
- The CentOS 6.x LLDB build depends on Python 2.7 from devtoolset 2.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 6||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel 6 (0 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel 7 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 25||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 25 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 26||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (0 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds