Organize your desktop with panels that hold your things.
- Access files, folders and apps from your desktop
- Drop files, folders, links and .desktop launchers inside panels
- Resize, position and color panels
- Display photos and keep notes on your desktop
- Reveal the desktop with ⌘-D
Open it like any other app after installing. Desktop Folder will launch automatically when you next log in.
sudo dnf copr enable atim/desktopfolder -y && sudo dnf install desktopfolder -y
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 29||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (5 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (5 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.