The ITHITOOLS program include a set of tools designed to compute some of "Identifier Technology Health Indicators" (ITHI) metrics defined by ICANN. The identifiers include Names, Numbers, and Protocol Parameters. A general presentation of the ITHI work is available here. The capture part of the tools are focused on a subset of the ITHI problem, specifically the computation of the IHTI metrics M3, M4, M6 and M7:
- overhead in root traffic (M3.1, and M3.2 for duplicate requests contained in single PCAP file)
- leakage of RFC6761 names and other undelegated names (M4)
- usage of DNS protocol parameters defined in IANA registries (M6) plus list of unregistered parameters and frequencies
- statisti on DNSSEC usage (M7)
The metric part of the tools reads data from the ITHI input folders, and produces the ITHI metrics.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 6||i386 (7)*, x86_64 (7)*||Epel for CentOS 6 (7 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||ppc64le (6)*, x86_64 (10)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 27||i386 (6)*, ppc64le (6)*, x86_64 (9)*||Fedora 27 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 28||i386 (6)*, ppc64le (6)*, x86_64 (5)*||Fedora 28 (13 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (6)*, ppc64le (6)*, x86_64 (5)*||Fedora rawhide (7 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.