COPR for building RPM packages of the
bodhi library crates, and the
NOTE: All packages from this COPR are now available from the official fedora 31+ repositories.
The COPR will be kept for a transitionary period, but no new builds will be made available here.
Any bug reports and RFEs are welcome:
- https://pagure.io/ironthree/fedora-update-feedback (feedback tool inspired by fedora-easy-karma)
- https://pagure.io/ironthree/bodhi-rs-cli (bodhi CLI built on top of bodhi-rs)
- https://pagure.io/ironthree/bodhi-rs (rust bindings for the bodhi REST API)
- https://pagure.io/ironthree/fedora-rs (rust library for authenticating and interacting with fedora services)
Due to limitations of the rust stack on stable fedora releases it's only possible to build these rust packages on rawhide. However, because of the way rust packages are built (statically linked), it should be fine to install the binary packages (
bodhi-cli) from this repository on all fedora releases.
Either download and install the binary RPM packages directly, or get the rawhide repository file provided below and copy it into
/etc/yum.repos.d/ to get updates automatically.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (45 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.