Execute commands as another user
suex is a utility that is aimed to replace sudo for most ordinary use cases.
- Secure. User's must not be able to abuse the utility, and it should protect the user from making stupid mistakes.
- Easy. The utility should be easy to audit, to maintain, to extend and to contribute to.
- Friendly. Rule creation should be straight forward. Rule should be easy to understand and easy to debug.
- Powerful. Rules should be short, concise and allow find-grained control.
- Feature Parity. This project should have complete feature parity with the original utility.
# dnf copr enable eclipseo/suex
# dnf install suex
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 25||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 25 (11 downloads)|
|Fedora 26||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (10 downloads)|
|Fedora 27||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 27 (11 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (7 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.