Base RPMs for KentOS from rebuilds and updates from Centos 8.2.2004 and EPEL 8 plus all needed to compile and install all of KDE/Qt
Beware: Qt depending packages have been rebuilt with Qt 5.15.0 !
- Builds of Qt 5.15.0 against CentOS 8.2.2004
- Rebuilds of CentOS 8.2.2004 RPMs where some output RPMs were missing in the distribution
- Updates for selected CentOS 8.2.2004 RPMs which are outdated for the requirements of KDE/Qt and are replaced by newer versions
- Rebuilds of EPEL-8 RPMs which depend on Qt and are recompiled with Qt 5.15.0 to check wether patches are needed plus RPMs for building and installing KDE/Qt without EPEL-8 (standalone installation of CentOS, RHEL or OL without EPEL-8)
- Updates for selected EPEL-8 RPMs which require patches to build against Qt 5.15.0 or are upgraded because the newer version does not require a patch
- Updates for selected CentOS RPMs where functionality is provided for KentOS: appstream-data (from Fedora latest)
Updated Packages against CentOS 8.2.2004
- Qt 5.12 updated to Qt 5.15.0
- gpgme-1.12.0-1 >= 1.11.1 required for kf5-libkleo (rebuild from Fedora 29)
- libarchive-3.3.3-7 >= 3.3.3 required for ark, cmake 3.17.3 (rebuild from Fedora 29)
- cmake-3.17.3 (rebuild from Fedora 32) with libuv-devel as build dependency (also Fedora 32) -- compile "without" Test X11-Test
- appstream-data-32-6 providing appstream databases for plasma-discover
Updated Packages against EPEL-8
- polkit-qt-1: is a replacement for polkit-qt from EPEL with the same functionality just for Qt 5 only (without Qt4 support)
- kdiagram: 2.60 epel build failed for Qt 5.15, 2.70 requires newer cmake 3.17.3 to build (from centos-8-updates)
- qt5-qtenginio is rebuild with Qt 5.15.0 builds with newer build fix from Fedora
- qt5-qtstyleplugins upgraded to 5.0.0-40.el8 (fix Qt 5.15.0 build error)
- TODO: qwt upgraded to 6.1.5 (fix Qt 5.15.0 build error)
- TODO: quassel (fix Qt 5.15.0 build error)
Additional Packages from Fedora
To compile and install all KDE/Qt related packages, the missing packages were rebuilt from Fedora rawhide git versions. Mostly those include compile and runtime dependencies for KDE's Release-Service and other KDE/Qt applications, which are also needed for installing the EPEL-8 versions of KDE but are not shipped with EPEL-8.
fwupd, efivar, gcab, flatpak, appstream: all for plasma-discover
Other Qt/KDE RPMs from Fedora which need fixes:
- TODO: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/qtcurve.git (Qt 5.15 compile error)
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (65 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
- Mock options: --with bootstrap --without test --without X11-test