LinkChecker is a website validator. LinkChecker checks links in web documents or full websites.
- Recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling.
- Output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats.
- HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Telnet and local file links support.
- Restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs.
- Proxy support.
- Username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP and Telnet.
- Honors robots.txt exclusion protocol.
- Cookie support.
- HTML5 support.
- HTML and CSS syntax check.
- Antivirus check.
- Different interfaces: command line, GUI and web interface.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (2 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.