This Linux-PAM module allows a X.509 certificate based user authentication. The certificate and its dedicated private key are thereby accessed by means of an appropriate PKCS #11 module. For the verification of the users' certificates, locally stored CA certificates as well as either online or locally accessible CRLs are used. Adittional included pam_pkcs11 related tools
- pkcs11_eventmgr: Generate actions on card insert/removal/timeout events
- pklogin_finder: Get the loginname that maps to a certificate
- pkcs11_inspect: Inspect the contents of a certificate
- make_hash_links: create hash link directories for storeing CA's and CRL's
Note that this build does not contain LDAP support
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (12 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (7 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (8 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.