- Simplicity and minimalism, river should not overstep the bounds of a window manager.
- Window management based on a stack of views and tags.
- Dynamic layouts generated by external, user-written executables. (A default
rivertilelayout generator is provided.)
- Scriptable configuration and control through a custom wayland protocol and
riverctlbinary implementing it.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 34||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (29 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (5 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (16 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds