Signal is an encrypted communications application for Android and iOS. It uses the Internet to send one-to-one and group messages, which can include files, voice notes, images and videos, and make one-to-one voice and video calls.
- Homepage: https://signal.org
- Support: https://support.signal.org/hc/en-us
- GitHub: https://github.com/signalapp/Signal-Desktop
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/signalapp
This release is built from Signal's GitHub sources.
Current version: 1.8.0
How to install
Enable copr repository
sudo dnf copr enable asafonov/Signal-Desktop
Install Signal Desktop
sudo dnf install signal-desktop
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (16 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (41 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds