This is choose, a human-friendly and fast alternative to awk and cut.
- terse field selection syntax similar to Python's list slices
- negative indexing from end of line
- optional start/end index
- reverse ranges
- slightly faster than cut for sufficiently long inputs, much faster than awk
- regular expression field separators using Rust's regex syntax
# dnf copr enable atim/choose # dnf install choose
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||x86_64 (20)*||EPEL 7 (166 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (30)*||EPEL 8 (154 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (9)*||Fedora 34 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (33)*||Fedora 35 (57 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (66)*||Fedora 36 (41 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (19)*||Fedora 37 (19 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (8)*||Fedora rawhide (150 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.