Project ID: 29238
GST is a GTK system utility designed to stress and monitoring various hardware components like CPU and RAM.
- Run different CPU and memory stress tests
- Run multi and single core benchmark
- Show Processor information (name, cores, threads, family, model, stepping, flags,bugs, etc)
- Show Processor's cache information
- Show Motherboard information (vendor, model, bios version, bios date, etc)
- Show RAM information (size, speed, rank, manufacturer, part number, etc)
- Show CPU usage (core %, user %, load avg, etc)
- Show Memory usage
- Show CPU's physical's core clock (current, min, max)
- Show Hardware monitor (info provided by sys/class/hwmon)
This package now available in main repos and this COPR will be removed.
sudo dnf copr enable atim/gst-dev -y && sudo dnf install gst
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||aarch64 (0)*, armhfp (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (4 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (0)*, armhfp (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (5 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.