What is this?
- Find ports quickly using Rustscan (3 seconds at its fastest).
- Automatically runs nmap on those ports.
RustScans only job is to reduce the friction between finding open ports and inputting them into nmap.
- Scans all 65k ports in 8 seconds (on 10k batch size).
- Saves you time by automatically piping it into Nmap. No more manual copying and pasting!
- Does one thing and does it well. Only purpose is to improve Nmap, not replace it!
- Let's you choose what Nmap commands to run, or uses the default.
- IPv6 Support
# dnf copr enable atim/rustscan # dnf install rustscan
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos-stream 9||aarch64 (2)*, x86_64 (11)*||Centos-stream 9 (84 downloads)|
|EPEL 7||x86_64 (390)*||EPEL 7 (596 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (198)*||EPEL 8 (286 downloads)|
|EPEL 9||aarch64 (6)*, x86_64 (79)*||EPEL 9 (61 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (558)*||Fedora 36 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||aarch64 (4)*, x86_64 (308)*||Fedora 37 (127 downloads)|
|Fedora 38||aarch64 (2)*, x86_64 (176)*||Fedora 38 (68 downloads)|
|Fedora 39||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (2)*||Fedora 39 (8 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (4)*, x86_64 (10)*||Fedora rawhide (156 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.