Forked from deathwish' Copr; deathwish' Copr is more up to date now, so this repository is no longer needed.
Attempt to rebuild so that poly-R doesn't suffer from #46912.
- Polymode packages should be installed in a specific order.
- If the packages are already installed, reinstall them using
M^x package-reinstallin this order:
- This is what worked for myself, using Spacemacs and this Copr build.
- Enable this copr repository,
$ dnf copr enable bacarson/emacs-pgtk-nativecomp
- Install latest pretest,
or update the installed version,$ dnf install emacs$ dnf update emacs
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (5 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
$ dnf copr enable bacarson/emacs-pgtk-nativecompMore info about enabling Copr repositories