FreeSWITCH 1.10.3 build for CentOS 8
Rebuilt from https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/yum/centos-release/7/x86_64/freeswitch-1.10.3.release.5-1.el7.src.rpm with minimal changes.
This is a rebuild of the src.rpm of CentOS 7 from the FreeSWITCH team on CentOS 8. There is a minimal set of changes to the CentOS 7 spec file in order to build on CentOS 8. It uses CentOS 8 repos, EPEL-8, and ancillary RPMs provided by FreeSWITCH and rebuilt on CentOS 8 in copr:beaveryoga/broadvoice.
It should produce the same set of packages (103 RPMs) as distributed by FreeSWITCH, except that CentOS 8 has many more debuginfo packages.
Changes to spec file:
- Obvious changes eg: db4 -> libdb, python -> python2
- Create links python2 -> python, python2-config -> python-config
- Used Improved packaging from copr:beaveryoga/broadvoice so libks and signalwire-client-c are split into main and -devel packages
- The CentOS 7 spec file has
-Werrorpropagated to all Makefiles. I could not get that to work, so there is a step in
- There is a build id conflict as the build steps copy Erlang
epmdto another file
%define _build_id_links none.
- There is a
BuildRequires: libks signalwire-client-c, which should be
BuildRequires: libks-devel signalwire-client-c-devel
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (14 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds