The Mutt mail client with extra bits
The binary is now called 'neomutt'
We're now fully NeoMutt. You may wish to create an alias for compatibility: "alias mutt=neomutt"
Follow us on Twitter @NeoMutt_org
- Attach Headers Color -- Color attachment headers using regexp, just like mail bodies
- Compose to Sender -- Send new mail to the sender of the current mail
- Compressed Folders -- Read from/write to compressed mailboxes
- Conditional Dates -- Use rules to choose date format
- Encrypt-to-Self -- Save a self-encrypted copy of emails
- Fmemopen -- Replace some temporary files with memory buffers
- Forgotten Attachment -- Alert user when(s)he forgets to attach a file to an outgoing email.
- Global Hooks -- Define actions to run globally within Mutt
- Ifdef -- Conditional config options
- Index Color -- Custom rules for theming the email index
- Initials Expando -- Expando for author's initials
- Keywords -- Labels/Tagging for emails
- Kyoto Cabinet -- Kyoto Cabinet backend for the header cache
- Limit Current Thread -- Focus on one Email Thread
- LMDB -- LMDB backend for the header cache
- Multiple FCC -- Save multiple copies of outgoing mail
- Nested If -- Allow complex nested conditions in format strings
- New Mail -- Execute a command upon the receipt of new mail.
- NNTP -- Talk to a Usenet news server
- Notmuch -- Email search engine
- Progress Bar -- Show a visual progress bar on slow operations
- Quasi-Delete -- Mark emails that should be hidden, but not deleted
- Reply With X-Orig-To -- Direct reply to email using X-Original-To header
- Sensible Browser -- Make the file browser behave
- Sidebar -- Panel containing list of Mailboxes
- Skip Quoted -- Leave some context visible
- Status Color -- Custom rules for theming the status bar
- TLS-SNI -- Negotiate with a server for a TSL/SSL certificate
- Trash Folder -- Automatically move deleted emails to a trash bin
Fedora Users: (you need to have dnf-plugins-core installed)
dnf copr enable chriscowleyunix/neomutt dnf install neomutt
CentOS Users: Download the repo file (below) and put it in
yum install neomutt
If you have any problems, please raise an issue.
Or email me directly: Richard Russon <email@example.com>
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 34||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (31 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (3 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.