Project ID: 34820
This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro: only available in EPEL 7
- Java modules (HDFS and the Java version of Elasticsearch and Kafka destinations) are no more available
- On CentOS you need to enabled EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||x86_64 (718)*||EPEL 7 (4637 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||aarch64 (378)*, x86_64 (390)*||EPEL 8 (1722 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
#> dnf copr enable czanik/syslog-ng329More info about enabling Copr repositories