This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro: only available in EPEL 7
- Java modules (HDFS and the Java version of Elasticsearch and Kafka destinations) are no more available
- On CentOS you need to enable EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (34 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||aarch64 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (97 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (8 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.