This is the latest stable version of syslog-ng. It has all syslog-ng features enabled which I was able to compile:
- tcp wrappers support disabled on Fedora, as it was removed from the distro: only available in EPEL 7
- Java modules (HDFS and the Java version of Elasticsearch and Kafka destinations) are no more available
- On CentOS you need to enable EPEL before installing syslog-ng.
- On RHEL you also need the "optional" repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||x86_64 (2917)*||EPEL 7 (5388 downloads)|
|EPEL 8||aarch64 (6523)*, ppc64le (204)*, x86_64 (14171)*||EPEL 8 (3103 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (170)*||Fedora 35 (98 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (166)*||Fedora 36 (34 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.