A build of samba-4.5.0 (sadly a lightly modified pre-release by asn) that does build on F24, and also allows an F24 machine to become a domain controller.
- Enable this copr repo
- Install/Upgrade samba
- If it exists, trash smb.conf
- Switch SELinux to permissive (I iz sowy- needs a rule to allow smb to listen to krb/88)
- Run samba-tool domain provision and follow le prompts (unless you want to join an existing domain...).
- Ensure firewall permits access to ports 88/tcp & udp, 389/tcp & udp, 53/udp, 137/udp, 138/udp, 3269/tcp, 135/udp, 1024/udp, 636/udp, 3268/udp.
- Start samba and go join some machines :D
(If you're wondering about 389/udp, see https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc717362.aspx)
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (92 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.