Rover is a small file browser that aims to be simple, fast and portable.
- multi-tab single panel directory listing
- navigation with vi-like key bindings
- file opening with $PAGER or $EDITOR
- open $SHELL in the current directory
- create/rename/delete single files and directories
- copy/move/delete multiple files/directories
Rover has a Terminal User Interface (TUI) designed to fit in a small terminal window. There are ten tabs, but only one is visible at each time, selected by keys 0-9. The number of the current active/visible tab is shown at the top-right corner. The starting path for each tab can be given as command-line arguments; unassigned tabs will start at the current working directory. The current directory of the active tab is shown at the top of the screen.
More info on the project website
First enable this repo:
sudo dnf copr enable geraldosimiao/rover
Then install rover:
sudo dnf install rover
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (15 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (12 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.