Tilix is now part of Fedora 26/Rawhide repos so this copr is only for Fedora 24/25
Tilix is a tiling terminal emulator which uses the VTE GTK+ 3 widget with the following features:
- Layout terminals in any fashion by splitting them horizontally or vertically
- Terminals can be re-arranged using drag and drop both within and between windows
- Terminals can be detached into a new window via drag and drop
- Input can be synchronized between terminals so commands typed in one terminal are replicated to the others
- The grouping of terminals can be saved and loaded from disk
- Terminals support custom titles
- Color schemes are stored in files and custom color schemes can be created by simply creating a new file
- Transparent background
- Supports notifications when processes are completed out of view. Requires the Fedora notification patches for VTE
The application was written using GTK 3 and an effort was made to conform to Gnome Human Interface Guidelines (HIG). As a result, it does use CSD (i.e. the GTK HeaderBar) though it can be disabled if necessary. Other then Gnome, only Unity and has been tested officially though users have had success with other desktop environments.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 25||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 25 (0 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.