Sway 1.1 build(s)
Sway is tiling Wayland compositor and a drop-in replacement for the i3 window manager for X11. It works with your existing i3 configuration and supports most of i3's features, plus a few extras.
Also includes other recommended tools (grim, slurp, swaylock, swayidle, mako, etc.)
- swayidle -> https://github.com/swaywm/swayidle
- swaylock -> https://github.com/swaywm/swaylock
- grim -> https://github.com/emersion/grim
- slurp -> https://github.com/emersion/slurp
- rofi -> https://github.com/davatorium/rofi
- waybar -> https://github.com/Alexays/Waybar/
To install SwayWM:
sudo dnf install sway
sudo dnf install waybar rofi
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (4 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (10 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.