IMPORTANT UPDATE: This project receive no more builds. It has been superseded with more arches for EPEL 7, EPEL 8 and CentOS Stream by ligenix / enterprise-buildtools.
Optional tools required for build some virt7-upstream packages :
- qemu >= 2.12.0 requires device-mapper-multipath >= 0.7
- mesa >= 18.3.0 requires python36 and python36-mako
- mesa >= 18.1.0 requires llvm >= 5.0.0
- mesa >= 17.1.15 requires meson >= 0.41.1
- mesa >= 13.0.1 requires llvm >= 3.9.0
- vulkan support requires kernel-headers >= 3.18
- llvm and clang >= 3.9.0 requires cmake >= 3.4.3
- mesa >= 12.0.0 requires llvm >= 3.8.0
- llvm and clang >= 3.8.0 requires cmake >= 126.96.36.199
Since RHEL7.3, glib2 2.44 have been removed, as it provided glib2-static which doesn't ship with new glib2 2.46 :
- spice-gtk >= 0.31 with webdav support requires glib2 >= 2.43
- virt-viewer >= 3.0 requires glib2 >= 2.38
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 7||ppc64le [modified] (0)*, x86_64 [modified] (0)*||EPEL 7 (274 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Build time repositories: copr://jmliger/virt7-upstream/epel-7-ppc64le/
- Build time repositories: copr://jmliger/virt7-upstream/epel-$releasever-$basearch/
- Mock options: --with bootstrap --with python3 --without test