Unit test your websites with code that acts like a web browser.
Webunit is a framework for unit testing websites:
- Browser-like page fetching including fetching the images and stylesheets needed for a page and following redirects
- Cookies stored and trackable (all automatically handled)
- HTTP, HTTPS, GET, POST, basic auth all handled, control over expected status codes, …
- DOM parsing of pages to retrieve and analyse structure, including simple form re-posting
- Two-line page-fetch followed by form-submit possible, with error checking
- Ability to register error page content across multiple tests
- Uses python’s standard unittest module as the underlying framework
- May also be used to regression-test sites, or ensure their ongoing operation once in production (testing login processes work, etc.)
dnf/yum install python-webunit
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (21 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.