A tool to help you control performance, energy, fan and comfort settings on TUXEDO laptops.
- Install tuxedo-keyboard (Can be found in
dnf copr enable kallepm/tuxedo-control-center
dnf install tuxedo-control-center
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 33 (15 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 34 (26 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Bootstrap overridden as: default
- Isolation set to: default
- Additional buildroot packages: git, gcc, g++, make
- Bootstrap overridden as: image