This is a packaging project for the modRana flexible navigation system.
Please note that this package is a bit experimental, so treat it with a bit more caution. :)
Just add this COPR and install the modrana package:
dnf copr enable m4rtink/modrana
dnf install modrana
Find the modRana on modRana Qt5 icon and click on it. :)
Running modRana from the CLI
There are 3 modRana executables in the path:
- modrana - runs the default GUI (GTK)
- modrana-gtk - runs the GTK GUI
- modrana-qt5 - runs the Qt 5 GUI
- Monav offline routing does not work at the moment
Packaging quality Yes, the current packaging is not as nice as it could be and packaging improvements are planed. :)
And patches are also welcome! :)
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 24||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 24 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora 26||i386 (0)*, ppc64le (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (0 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.