man2dev/kernel-fsync( forked from sentry/kernel-fsync )
Project ID: 82831
If you don't want to fiddle to much with Fedora to fix its shortcomings you should try out Nobara
Fedora kernel with these patches:
- cherry-picked Zen patches (patch, based on glitched-base by tkg)
- fsync futex2 compatibility patch (patch)
- OpenRGB (patch)
- amdgpu radeon patch (patch)
- PCIe ACS Override patch
- acpi proc idle skip patch (patch)
- s2idle GUID quirk patch (including hijack patch from asus-linux) (patch)
- steam deck support (patch)
- surface support (upstream)
- Asus patches (upstream)
- Fedora 36: 5.19.15
These patches have been suggested by various community members or adopted from other kernel releases.
If you have a patch suggestion feel free to open an issue on the contact page on the right ->
Kernels will only be kept up to date for the latest Fedora release
If you need a this kernel built for an older Fedora release feel free to get in contact.
no special configuration is needed to install
dnf copr enable sentry/kernel-fsync
dnf update --refresh
If you don't want any official Fedora kernels and only use this fsync one
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo and add
to the bottom of the
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 36 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (2)*||Fedora 37 (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.