An ACME Shell script.
- An ACME protocol client written purely in Shell (Unix shell) language.
- Full ACME protocol implementation.
- Support ACME v1 and ACME v2
- Support ACME v2 wildcard certs
- Simple, powerful and very easy to use. You only need 3 minutes to learn it.
- Bash, dash and sh compatible.
- Purely written in Shell with no dependencies on python or the official Let's Encrypt client.
- Just one script to issue, renew and install your certificates automatically.
- DOES NOT require root/sudoer access.
- Docker friendly
- IPv6 support
- Cron job notifications for renewal or error etc.
$ dnf copr enable pkgstore/acme-sh $ dnf install -y acme-sh
$ dnf upgrade -y acme-sh
$ dnf erase -y acme-sh $ dnf copr remove pkgstore/acme-sh
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (1 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (2 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds