Tree-sitter is a parser generator tool and an incremental parsing library. It can build a concrete syntax tree for a source file and efficiently update the syntax tree as the source file is edited. Tree-sitter aims to be:
- General enough to parse any programming language.
- Fast enough to parse on every keystroke in a text editor.
- Robust enough to provide useful results even in the presence of syntax errors.
- Dependency-free so that the runtime library (which is written in pure C) can be embedded in any application.
$ dnf copr enable pkgstore/tree-sitter $ dnf install -y tree-sitter
$ dnf upgrade -y tree-sitter
$ dnf erase -y tree-sitter $ dnf copr remove pkgstore/tree-sitter
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (4 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (5 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (13 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds