Tree-sitter is a parser generator tool and an incremental parsing library. It can build a concrete syntax tree for a source file and efficiently update the syntax tree as the source file is edited. Tree-sitter aims to be:
- General enough to parse any programming language.
- Fast enough to parse on every keystroke in a text editor.
- Robust enough to provide useful results even in the presence of syntax errors.
- Dependency-free so that the runtime library (which is written in pure C) can be embedded in any application.
$ dnf copr enable pkgstore/tree-sitter $ dnf install -y tree-sitter
$ dnf upgrade -y tree-sitter
$ dnf erase -y tree-sitter $ dnf copr remove pkgstore/tree-sitter
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|EPEL 8||x86_64 (0)*||EPEL 8 (29 downloads)|
|EPEL 9||x86_64 (0)*||EPEL 9 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (8)*||Fedora 34 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (25 downloads)|
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (25)*||Fedora 36 (43 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 37 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (7 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds