Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) service for OpenStack.
Masakari provides Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) service for OpenStack clouds by automatically recovering the KVM-based Virtual Machine(VM)s from failure events such as VM process down, provisioning process down, and nova-compute host failure. It also provides API service for manage and control the automated rescue mechanism.
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/masakari/latest
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/masakari
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/masakari
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (13 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (7 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora rawhide (43 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
External Repository List
The following repositories are accessible during builds
- Build time repositories: https://trunk.rdoproject.org/fedora-rawhide/85/e5/85e5d86b93b9ce79f238889d84ac98a65e22fb8c_4519ee81