Turtl: The Secure Collaborative Notebook
WARNING!!! Turtl RPM maintenance is going to cease. For more information, please navigate via the "source RPM development" link provided in the next paragraph.
Source RPM development can be found here: https://github.com/taw00/turtl-rpm
- Write notes, memos, and documents... all in industry standard markdown format
- Write in a nice, clean, easy to use interface
- Keep everything synchronized between your devices
- Stay organized by categorizing your notes by "Space", "Board", and "Tags"
- Stay secure knowing your data is encrypted end-to-end
- Collaborate by sharing select documents and artifacts with your frieds, family, and teammates
- Bring you and your team's Turtl ecosystem in-house
- Run the Turtl Server service on inexpensive hardware or VPS shares
- Rest easy knowing that your team's data is still fully end-to-end encrypted, but also in-house behind your firewall
Turtl Desktop install instructions
sudo dnf copr enable taw/turtl sudo dnf install turtl-desktop
# Update/upgrade instructions... sudo dnf upgrade turtl-desktop
Turtl Server instructions
For that, please visit here: https://github.com/taw00/turtl-rpm
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.