RPMs I personally use on my systems:
- minikube: Run Kubernetes locally
- docker-machine-driver-kvm2: KVM driver for docker-machine v2, specifically maintained for minikube.
- operator-sdk: SDK for building Kubernetes applications. Provides high level APIs, useful abstractions, and project scaffolding.
- kind: kind is a tool for running local Kubernetes clusters using Docker container “nodes”.
- s-tui: Stress-Terminal UI
Sources at GitHub
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.