scrcpy provides display and control of Android devices connected on USB (or over TCP/IP). It does not require any root access. It works on GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS.
The client is built from source, the complementary architecture independent scrcpy-server(.jar), that is pushed via adb on connect, is provided by the upstream GitHub repository.
See the upstream releases for scrcpy.
For the documentation please look upstream.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 33 (2409 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 34 (2607 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora 35 (107 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Fedora rawhide (249 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Build time repositories: http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
- Build time repositories: https://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
- Build time repositories: https://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/
- Build time repositories: https://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/rawhide/Everything/$basearch/os/