This is choose, a human-friendly and fast alternative to awk and cut.
- terse field selection syntax similar to Python's list slices
- negative indexing from end of line
- optional start/end index
- reverse ranges
- slightly faster than cut for sufficiently long inputs, much faster than awk
- regular expression field separators using Rust's regex syntax
# dnf copr enable atim/choose # dnf install choose
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (122 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (117 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (75 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (51 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (118 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.