What is this?
- Find ports quickly using Rustscan (3 seconds at its fastest).
- Automatically runs nmap on those ports.
RustScans only job is to reduce the friction between finding open ports and inputting them into nmap.
- Scans all 65k ports in 8 seconds (on 10k batch size).
- Saves you time by automatically piping it into Nmap. No more manual copying and pasting!
- Does one thing and does it well. Only purpose is to improve Nmap, not replace it!
- Let's you choose what Nmap commands to run, or uses the default.
- IPv6 Support
sudo dnf copr enable atim/rustscan -y sudo dnf install rustscan
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (260 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (120 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (0 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (134 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (59 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (86 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.