Primarily for builds of Plight, but adding some related bits. Instructions here are for Plight, see the other project's own documentation for information about them.
- Plight is a standalone state machine.
- zabbix-alertscript-maintenance is an Alert script for Zabbix that will place modes into a maintenance window.
- pyzabbix for el6 since its not in that epel yet
- Get the .repo file below for your OS and install it, e.g. wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/copr-plight.repo http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/coprs/xaeth/plight/repo/epel-6-x86_64/
- yum -y install plight
- enable and start the plightd service
- edit your firewall to allow incoming on port 10101
Feel free to contact upstream with issues regarding this, as i am upstream.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 6||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 6 (109 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (105 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.