Moosync is a customizable desktop music player with a clean interface
- Play audio files on your desktop.
- Seamlessly integrate your Spotify and Youtube (including Invidious) songs.
- Realtime lyrics
- Scrobble your tracks on LastFM.
- Get music recommendations directly from Spotify, Youtube and LastFM
- Mix and match songs from different providers in a single playlist
- Easy to use interface
- Customizable theme engine
- Develop own apps on top of Moosync Extension API
- Available on Windows and Linux and MacOS
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Centos-stream 9||x86_64 (25)*||Centos-stream 9 (27 downloads)|
|EPEL 9||x86_64 (18)*||EPEL 9 (33 downloads)|
|Fedora 37||x86_64 (211)*||Fedora 37 (77 downloads)|
|Fedora 38||x86_64 (176)*||Fedora 38 (70 downloads)|
|Fedora 39||x86_64 (40)*||Fedora 39 (16 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (28)*||Fedora rawhide (34 downloads)|
|openSUSE Leap 15.3||x86_64 (0)*||openSUSE Leap 15.3 (0 downloads)|
|openSUSE Tumbleweed||x86_64 (26)*||openSUSE Tumbleweed (31 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.