A packaged Stackage.
Allows Stack-dependent builds to be done completely without Internet access (under some assumptions), utilizing the Stack tool.
- A modified version of Stack (modifications are available)
- A cache of the internet accesses made by Stack, which include: GHC itself, YAML meta files, sources of all the packages in the relevant Stackage snapshot.
These builds were generated using scripts I authored , available from stackage-dist.
NOTE: This is unofficial 'side work', so composition of the outputs may change in the future, and keep in mind that the following instructions may change, hopefully simplified.
- Depend on copr://alonid/stackage
- See example for a Spec file utilizing stackage-dist in Fancydiff's spec, which builds without Internet access on Copr.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (137 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.