This is a Python3 program which uses a simple GTK gui to view, monitor and in the future overclock a Radeon GPU on Linux.
What can it do?
- View memory and GPU P-states including voltages.
- Ability to monitor signals from GPU sensors by means of plotting
- Write a bash file with overclock settings
- Multi GPU support in top dropdown list
What can't it do?
- Directly apply values from GUI (this will be a future addition)
- Fan control (this will be a future addition)
- Monitor multiple GPU's
Not working with Kernel 5.0+
sudo dnf copr enable atim/wattmangtk -y sudo dnf install wattmangtk
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (98 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (62 downloads)|
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (2 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (87 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.