Advanced Linux Driver for Xbox One Wireless Controller (shipped with Xbox One S).
- Supports Bluetooth
- Supports all Force Feedback/Rumble effects through Linux ff-memless effect emulation
- Supports Trigger Force Feedback in every game by applying a pressure-dependent effect intensity to the current rumble effect (not even supported in Windows)
- Supports disabling FF
- Supports multiple Gamepads at the same time (not even supported in Windows)
- Offers a consistent mapping, even if the Gamepad was paired to Windows/Xbox before, and independent of software layers (SDL2, Stadia via Chrome Gamepad API, etc)
- Working Select, Start, Mode buttons
- Correct Axis Range (signed, important for e.g. RPCS3)
- Supports Battery Level Indication (including the Play 'n Charge Kit) Battery Level Indication
- Easy Installation
- Agile Support and Development
- Supports customization through profiles (work in progress)
- Optional high-precision mode for Wine/Proton users
- Share button support on supported controllers
- Works as a mouse if you're are in couch-mode (press Guide+Select)
$ sudo dnf copr enable atim/xpadneo -y $ sudo dnf install xpadneo $ systemctl reboot
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 33||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 33 (4 downloads)|
|Fedora 34||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 34 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora 35||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 35 (11 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (6 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.