MyTetra is a full-featured, open source, cross-platform note manager (PIM-manager) used to collect and accumulate various kinds of information. All entries (notes, articles) are organized in a tree structure, as well as supplied with keywords tags that allow you to quickly find the right entries. Links between records, attachments, encryption, detailed search, synchronization, copying from the browser, one of the best visual WYSIWYG text editors - all this is in the PIM-manager MyTetra. It is powerful program for data memorization and structuring notes.
- Infinite ramify tree for notes group
- Arbitrary sorted notes at his branch
- Arbitrary sorted branches at parent branch
- Copy/Paste for notes and branches
- Clickable tags
- Customizable trash for recovery lost data
- WYSIWYG editor
- Notes encryption by RC5-32/12/16 + PBKDF2
- Synchronization over any cloud storage system or version control system (i.e. Git on GitHub.com)
- History navigation
- On Fedora
$ sudo dnf copr enable binlab/mytetra $ sudo dnf install mytetra
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 29||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 29 (7 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (8 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (8 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.