Zevenet zproxy is a high-performance multithreaded and event-driven L7 reverse proxy and load balancer inspired by Pound reverse proxy simplicity.
zproxy main features:
- HTTP, HTTPS handling
- Pound load balancer configuration file compatibility.
- Managed by REST API requests in JSON format.
- Load balancing algorithms: Round Robin, Least Connections, Response Time, Pending Connections
- Connection pinning.
- Backend output traffic marking.
- Simple HTTP Caching - WIP
- Pound control interface like binary (zproxyctl)
This is an unofficial build of zproxy, from the original source code.
Users willing to test this package can just enable this copr repository on their system and install the package.
sudo dnf copr enable bta/zproxy sudo dnf install zproxy
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (5 downloads)|
|Fedora 30||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 30 (4 downloads)|
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (3 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.