The EPEL libsmbios package previously contained the C++ interface. RHEL 7.5 added libsmbios, but without the C++ interface. Dell's OMSA software still requires the C++ interface, so in order resolve dependencies I created libsmbios-cpp as a separate package. This package also include a rebuild of RHEL's libsmbios in order to remove the C++ pkgconfig file and headers (rhbz#1581722), at a higher release to simulate the eventual RHEL package.
- yum update fails with libsmbios conflicts on systems with Dell EMC OMSA installed solution#3409271
- EPEL Steering Committee 2018-05-16 meeting
- Dell OMSA: yum update fails with libsmbios conflicts rhbz#1562440
- libsmbios-devel: remove c++ pkgconfig file and headers rhbz#1581722
- Review Request: libsmbios-cpp - Libsmbios C++ shared libraries rhbz#1581831
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (162 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.