This is the Slurm Workload Manager. Slurm is an open-source cluster resource management and job scheduling system that strives to be simple, scalable, portable, fault-tolerant, and interconnect agnostic. Slurm currently has been tested only under Linux.
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Epel for CentOS 7||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 7 (9 downloads)|
|Epel for CentOS 8||x86_64 [modified] (0)*||Epel for CentOS 8 (8 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
- Additional buildroot packages: mariadb-libs, mariadb-devel, libtool, automake, cmake, hwloc-devel, hdf5-devel, freeipmi-devel, pam-devel, cuda-nvml-devel-11-1, nvidia-driver-latest-dkms-devel, lua-devel
- Build time repositories: http://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/rhel7/x86_64
- Mock options: --with hdf5 --with hwloc --with pam --with nvml
- Additional buildroot packages: mariadb-devel, libtool, automake, cmake, hwloc-devel, hdf5-devel, freeipmi-devel, pam-devel, cuda-nvml-devel-11-1, nvidia-driver-devel, lua-devel, nvidia-driver-NVML
- Build time repositories: http://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/repos/rhel8/x86_64
- Mock options: --with hdf5 --with hwloc --with pam