Project ID: 66131
A COPR Repo allowing for installation the Radeon Open Compute Stack/Modules .
Supported Hardware :
- AMD Ryzen CPUs
- The CPUs in AMD Ryzen APUs
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper CPUs
- AMD EPYC CPUs
- Intel Xeon E7 v3 or newer CPUs
- Intel Xeon E5 v3 or newer CPUs
- Intel Xeon E3 v3 or newer CPUs
- Intel Core i7 v4, Core i5 v4, Core i3 v4 or newer CPUs (i.e. Haswell family or newer)
- Some Ivy Bridge-E systems
Full | Official :
GFX9 GPUs :
- "Vega 10" chips, such as on the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64/56 and Radeon Instinct MI25
- "Vega 7nm" chips, such as on the Radeon Instinct MI50, Radeon Instinct MI60 or AMD Radeon VII, Radeon Pro VII
CDNA GPUs :
- MI100 chips such as on the AMD Instinct™ MI100
- MI200 such as on the AMD Instinct™ MI200
RDNA GPUs :
- Radeon Pro V620
- Radeon RX 5800/6800 Workstation
- Radeon RX 5800/6800
Full | Experimental :
GFX8 GPUs :
Note : GFX8 GPUs require PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) with support for PCIe atomics. This requires both CPU and motherboard support.
- "Polaris 11" chips, such as on the AMD Radeon RX 580 and Radeon Pro WX 4100
- "Polaris 12" chips, such as on the AMD Radeon RX 550 and Radeon RX 540
Partial | Experimental :
GFX7 GPUs :
- "Hawaii" chips, such as the AMD Radeon R9 390X and FirePro W9100
Note : In all cases above GPUs based on the same architecture but different skews are also supported .
Software Requirements :
- Any linux kernel with amdkfd (linux 5.0 & later)
Add your user to the "video" & "render" groups .
sudo usermod $USER -aG render
sudo usermod $USER -aG video
Enable the repository.
dnf copr enable cosmicfusion/ROCm-GFX8P
Prioritize the repository. (to fix conflict with fedora's internal rocm packages)
sudo echo 'priority=1' >> /etc/yum.repos.d/_copr:copr.fedorainfracloud.org:cosmicfusion:ROCm-GFX8P.repo
Install rocm-core along-side.
sudo dnf install rocm-core rocm-hip-runtime rocm-hip-runtime-devel
reboot to initialize driver,environment & profile changes .
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 36||x86_64 (44272)*||Fedora 36 (179 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
#> dnf copr enable cosmicfusion/ROCm-GFX8PMore info about enabling Copr repositories