Nitrate is a new test plan, test run and test case management system, which is written in
Django_ web framework. It has a lot of great features, such as:
- Easy to use to create and manage testing life cycle with plans, cases and runs.
- Multiple and configurable authentication backend, e.g. Bugzilla and Kerberos.
- Fast search for plans, cases and runs.
- powerful access control for each plan, run and case
- Ready-to-use and extensible issue tracker that allows to track external issues with test cases and test case runs.
- Accessible with XMLRPC APIs.
Nitrate works with:
Following database versions are tested with:
Full documentation: https://nitrate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
There are various ways to run Nitrate. Please refer to How to Run
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 31||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 31 (32 downloads)|
|Fedora 32||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 32 (6 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (6 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.