The Lua CJSON module provides JSON support for Lua.
- Fast, standards compliant encoding/parsing routines
- Full support for JSON with UTF-8, including decoding surrogate pairs
- Optional run-time support for common exceptions to the JSON specification (infinity, NaN,..)
- No dependencies on other libraries
- UTF-16 and UTF-32 are not supported
**License ** Lua CJSON is covered by the MIT license.
The current stable version of this software is available from the official Lua CJSON website.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora 26||i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)*||Fedora 26 (9 downloads)|
|Fedora rawhide||x86_64 (0)*||Fedora rawhide (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.