Project ID: 89333
Builds of maturin with some optional features enabled, for which dependencies are not packaged for Fedora yet:
- log: better logging support (missing dependencies: tracing-subscriber)
- scaffolding: commands for creating scaffolding for new projects (missing dependencies: minijinja)
- zig: easy cross-compilation based on zig (missing dependency: cargo-zigbuild)
- cli-completion: shell completions (missing dependencies: clap_complete_command)
- xwin: support for cross-compiling Windows binaries (licensing issues, Microsoft EULA)
- upload: support for uploading to PyPI (dependency on obsolete "multipart" crate, missing dependencies: configparser v3, keyring, ureq)
Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
|Fedora rawhide||aarch64 (4)*, i386 (4)*, ppc64le (4)*, s390x (4)*, x86_64 (4)*||Fedora rawhide (4 downloads)|
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
#> dnf copr enable decathorpe/maturin-extrasMore info about enabling Copr repositories